Emax Full Ceramic Crowns
Lithium disilicate (LS2) glass-ceramic is ideally suitable for the fabrication of monolithic single-tooth restorations. This innovative ceramic provides highly esthetic results and, compared to other glass-ceramics, demonstrates a strength that is 2.5 to 3 times higher. Supported with zirconium oxide, it may also be used for bridges in the posterior area.
The material is used in the dental laboratory in conjunction with either the press or the CAD/CAM technology. Given the high strength of 360-400 MPa, the restorations offer flexible cementation options. Depending on the patient situation, the restorations may be veneered in a highly esthetic manner or, if fabricated as monolithic restorations, stained.
Even if the preparations demonstrate a dark shade (e.g. as a result of discolouration or titanium abutments), all-ceramic restorations may be fabricated. Inform your laboratory about the die shade and the dental technicians then selects the IPS e.max lithium disilicate material in the required opacity in order to redesign the true-to-nature esthetic appearance.
- Thin veneers (0.3 mm)
- Minimally invasive inlays and onlays
- Partial crowns and crowns
- Implant superstructures
- 3-unit anterior/premolar bridges (only IPS e.max Press)
- 3-unit bridges (zirconium-oxide supported only IPS e.max CAD)
- True-to-nature shade behaviour for highly esthetic solutions
- Durable restorations due to the high strength
- Minimally invasive preparation for treatment that is gentle to the tooth structure
- Versatile use and comprehensive range of indications
- Lifelike esthetics, irrespective of the shade of the preparation
- Adhesive, self-adhesive or conventional cementation depending on the indication