Constructed using a unique, clear thermo-elastic material with memory, Clear-Flex resists breakage and still allows the splint to maintain its original shape. Allows a trial phase of therapy in derangement cases, TMJ and other craniomandibular disorders, without making irreversible changes in condylar position. Once warmed under hot tap water, the splint becomes flexible for easy insertion. As it cools, the splint returns to its original shape and conforms to the teeth providing excellent retention. Clasping is almost eliminated, usually indicated only in cases where there is no height of contour. If required, ball clasps can be easily added on the linguals and buccals of the bicuspids and molars. The soft nature of the material greatly improves patient comfort, acceptance and compliance.
Entirely constructed of soft material, Clear-Flex should be employed for patients with only a minor or moderate history of grinding and clenching (i.e., where minor wear facets are visible). “Gives” a little intraorally making accurate cuspid rise more difficult to attain. If cuspid rise is important, Dual-Flex is required for better wear and greater cuspid rise accuracy. Suitable for all splint designs (e.g., Gelb, MORA, May, Sears, Jankelson, Tanner, etc.), Clear-Flex can be used to:
- Reproduce mandibular rest position as a centric occlusion position.
- Provide therapeutic occlusion in harmony with the neuromuscular patterns.
- Provide disclusion guidance that frees masticatory system from unwanted posterior interferences.
- Provide a masticatory machine which can apply maximum force with minimum self destruction and pain.
Impression Free Bruxing Plate
- GEL-FIT™ LINER custom molds to lower teeth for a tight, comfortable fit
- MORA™ PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT when fitted and worn correctly, positions the lower jaw down and forward and the tongue up onto the roof of the mouth, which may increase strength and athletic performance
- LOW-PROFILE MOUTHGUARD fits on lower teeth for unrestricted breathing and more natural speaking while providing lateral jaw stability and impact protection.
Designed specifically for helmeted sports where a face mask is used. Lower teeth coverage design meets NFHS mouthguard rules.
- LATEX FREE
- NOT FOR USE WITH BRACES
- IMPORTANT FITTING INSTRUCTIONS INSIDE