We are proud to announce that we have partnered with a reputable financial credit provider to assist your patients in need of laboratory-made restorations who cannot generally afford such restorations or whose annual medical aid budget is depleted, whatever the situation…we have a solution.
Our goal is to ensure that all necessary laboratory made restorations become more accessible than what they currently are, which is why we are happy to announce that we can now assist in offering your patients with a loan product that will assist them in paying for the laboratory involved procedures they require. Harmony dental believes that enhancing quality of life is not a luxury but a right that everyone deserves.
This provides your practice with a great marketing and public exposure boost as you can now offer any patient who requires restorative work flexible and affordable payment options without getting financially involved, and the best part is your money is guaranteed and paid up front.
Some of the Benefits
- The application process is straight forward and uncomplicated.
- As the financial credit provider pays the medical practitioner and all other parties involved directly, you are given the freedom to concentrate on your procedure and not the costs involved.
- We respect the privacy of any individual applying for a loan. The patient’s treatment is a private and personal decision, which is why we ensure that the process remains completely confidential.
- Patient(s) apply by filling in a simple form at your dental practice, which is provided by and returned to Harmony Dental laboratory.
- No waiting around for the verdict, as their average turnaround period is within 24 hours.
- Down payments are not required.
- To maximize the patient(s) chances of approval, their underwriters will assess every application individually.
- Loan amounts vary from as little as R5000.00, this allows the patient to select a product that’s right for each of his/ her individual needs.
- Patient financing option can be paid off in easy monthly installments of up to 36 months, and patient has the option of settling in full at any stage.
- Financed amount may include the clinical fees as well as all fees from other parties involved
- Once finance is approved, and the patient has signed the loan agreement, all financed fees are paid in full before each treatment.
How Does it Work?
- The practice and Harmony receives payment directly from the credit provider prior to the procedure.
- Your payment is guaranteed once finance is approved by the finance provider, and patient has signed the loan agreement form – this occurs prior to the procedure.
- No paperwork for the practice, as the patient applies on a one page form supplied directly by Harmony Dental laboratory.
- A credit consultant will make contact with the patient and handhold them confidentially through the process.
- You are free to focus on the dental procedure, not the collection of the payment.
- The credit risk is carried by the credit provider, and not the practice itself or Harmony.
- The payment plan is negotiated directly between the credit provider and the patient. The practice or laboratory has no involvement in any way.
- The payment plan duration is determined by the patient’s affordability.
- There are no sign-up fees for the practice.
- Our affiliated credit provider is registered with the National Credit Regulator, and as such adheres to responsible lending practices.
- This is the answer for any practice that is looking to grow their customer base as organically as possible. As a dental practitioner, you cannot afford to miss out on potential business opportunities, as you can only benefit from this, so contact us today and let us guide you through the steps that will incorporate our business model of financial assistance with your practice.
The following provides clarity on the workings of the 0% product.
Please ensure that all staff, particularly accounting and front office staff that discuss quotations with patients fully understand the product mechanism.
A discount is provided to the credit provider by the practice and Harmony dental for re-payment terms of 6 or 12 months.
Re-payment term Discount 6 Months 10% – 12 Months 15%.
This means that the credit provider pays the practice the amount on the quote minus the 10% / 15% discount. The (shortfall/discount) is carried by the practice and Harmony dental laboratory offering the product, and not by the patient or credit provider.
Thus the amount that will show on your bank statement will not be the amount on the quote, but the discounted price. Please do not contact the patient and ask where the remainder of the funds are. 3rd Party costs for example laboratory costs.
0% finance is for the services provided by the practice and Harmony itself.
Should the practice and Harmony elect to carry the discounted amount on behalf of a 3rd party, this is the practices and Harmony’s decision.
The practice must stipulate on the quote which costs relate to the practice and which to the 3rd party. If only one amount is included on the quote, we will assume it relates to the practice, and the practice will then be carrying discounted portion of the 3rd party cost.
In most cases, a protection plan will be included in the patients finance transaction.
This plan allows the patient to sleep easy, knowing that his/her debt will be settled in full, in the event of permanent or temporary disability. This plan also covers them in the event of death or retrenchment. Should they wish to use an alternative protection plan, they are free to do so, as long as the cover equals or exceeds the value of the transaction. Proof of this cover will also need to be provided, should the patient elect not to use the finance protection plan.
Terms & Conditions
- Patient must be a South African resident
- Patient must be between the age of 21 years and 65 years of age, unless surety is signed by parent / family member etc.
- Repayment options between 6 to 36 months (with the option of immediate settlement at any stage without penalties.)
- Patient must earn a minimum salary of R8500.00
- Amounts financed are between R5000.00 and R60 000 (additional finance is occasionally granted if patient has good credit record)
- Harmony dental does not profit out of this in any way, we are merely providing assistance towards your patients in finding a solution to provide them with quality laboratory made restorations they really need.
Harmony dental is not a credit provider and does not offer any direct financial solutions to any patient.
Contact us today to implement this business model to your dental practice